Florian Dördelmann advises, on a freelance basis, mainly clients from the media industry. He offers guidance to businesses, artists and consumers in different areas of media law, in particular copyright, press law, freedom of expression and trademark law, as well as advising on general civil law problems and drafting contracts in the media industry.
Florian Dördelmann started focusing on media law when he was a trainee and has therefore worked with famous clients, for instance at the law firm Höcker. Due to his work as a legal advisor for a global TV production company, he has excellent knowledge of the industry, and his approach is both economically sensible and solution-oriented.
As an active musician, Mr Dördelmann has also gone on regular concert tours with his ensembles for twenty years and has acted as a manager and tour manager for various bands in the past.
- Studied law at Ruhr University Bochum
- Completed the First State Examination at the Higher Regional Court Hamm
- Traineeship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, mainly at the Regional Court Mönchengladbach
- Placement, inter alia, with Professor Dr Ralf Höcker, LLM (HÖCKER Rechtsanwälte)
- Completed the Second State Examination at the Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf and the Ministry of Justice in Düsseldorf
- Legal advisor for a global TV production company, responsible for copyright and copyright contract law, trading rights with broadcast stations and sales departments, expert opinions on rights relating to the press and personality rights, trademarks and work titles, as well as legal guidance for fictional films and TV productions.