Florian Reisser specialises in commercial and corporate law. He advises clients on a freelance basis, mostly on commercial and corporate law, trademarks, and competition law. As a lawyer and legal advisor, Mr Reisser has many years of practical experience in the areas mentioned and can therefore give high-quality advice.
- Studied law and completed the First State Examination at Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen
- Traineeship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Bamberg; Second State Examination in Nuremberg
- Additional qualification as a business mediator (CVM) (added to the list of mediators at Cologne Regional Court)
- Successful completion of a training course evidencing special theoretical knowledge in the area of industrial property rights at the Cologne Law Society
- Internship at UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime)
- Long-standing work with an internationally-oriented commercial law firm in Cologne
- Legal advisor for a property management and hotel company in Cologne